JAGUAR MEDIA - Occult: Episode 2. Thoughts On Magick and Sorcery

Jaguar_Media_Archives
Published on 31 Jul 2021 / In Film & Animation

⁣Hello ladies and gents,

Welcome back to Jaguar Media. In this video, I will be discussing the idea of Magick and Sorcery. I also give credit to my friends Riff Magos, Spec Ops, Dick White, and other practitioners/researchers in the field such as Alistair Crowley and Thomas Sheridan. Many of the ideas presented in this video are not my own thoughts or ideas. These are age-old teachings on energy manipulation and how they apply to government, society, and the individual.

This isn't a comprehensive or detailed analysis of these topics either. My video is simply just a stream of consciousness. Jaguar Media Occult & Philosophy isn't an academic channel.

~ Jaguar Media - Occult and Philosophy ~

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

The talk about energy manipulation reminds me of the few times I would imagine - “force” my body to try to heal something. Or in this case imagine my white cells to go to a specific area. And strangely enough I’d find that - that specific area, like say a cut would heal much quicker than otherwise.

So to me it seems like one has the capability to consciously influence their body to do specific things. And it makes sense we are our brains, and if the brain controls everything in the body. Then wouldn’t that also mean then by ergo we can influence our bodies too?

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

Therefore I can say that imagination is required for any form of magicks. That is why society tries to kill or stifle the imaginations of people.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

Imagination is an expression of our inner being.

Jaguar_Media_Archives
Jaguar_Media_Archives 1 month ago

@eldrazi317: Bingo! You got it! We are part of an infinite existence and an expression of the creator. Creation is one of the highest acts of magick that one can perform. We are creator beings

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

@Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive): Also I’ve heard people on here mention of daemons and other factions within the immaterial/spiritRealm. What are your thoughts on those?

Jaguar_Media_Archives
Jaguar_Media_Archives 1 month ago

@eldrazi317: I believe there are many factions within the spirit realm. After the Great Flood, the nephilim were forced to stay on earth because they are neither celestial nor human. So the laws of judgement don't apply the same way as they do with celestials and humans. There are also spirits of the forest, the wind, water, earth, fire, of metal, etc. Likewise, people have reported giant spiders that weave destiny, etc.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

@Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive): have you ever had an experience when your dreaming and when you wake up you see everything as normal, but when you close your eyes your back in that dream?

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

It’s hard to explain.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

Your wide awake by the way in this scenario*

Jaguar_Media_Archives
Jaguar_Media_Archives 1 month ago

@eldrazi317: I've had a fair few experiences I cannot explain. Even when consciously awake

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

The light will always shine in the Dark, it's not religious but simply logic?

Jaguar_Media_Archives
Jaguar_Media_Archives 2 months ago

That's why I refer to pagan frameworks. Lightness and dark are just two elements of nature. It's an ecosystem of spirituality. Not so much a belief system. That's why Rome is the first beast

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Be awake, but for yourself. The result of trying to make people see is you will be ridiculed. and no one outside is worth that pain to you? you do what YOU need to do to survive, to have Knowledge and logic. If someone outside spot's that in you and wants to learn then that is OK, but they must come to you?

Jaguar_Media_Archives
Jaguar_Media_Archives 2 months ago

Good point. But the purpose of these videos is more so a self reflection of my learning and progress in this area. It's a study tool

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Crowley was weird, but I do follow as a MGTOW, and Stoic, the "Do as thou wilt", or do what is best for YOU. I don't mean that in a SELFISH" way but as the saying say's "You are no good to anyone if you are no good to yourself". "Do as thou wilt" is about sorting your inner person out of the brainwashing mush that we are bombarded with, in my opinion obviously. 369.

Jaguar_Media_Archives
Jaguar_Media_Archives 2 months ago

I cover that in the video too

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Over the last decade especially we have see these "DANCE" Ritual's. These are the Dances of "SHIVA" the dancing DEATH God or Goddess? We saw it at the UK Olympic's in 2012, masked as an opening ceremony, then their was the Swiss Rail Tunnel opening, now that was fucking wierd shit and similar to the Olympic's? Then when covid arrives we have Tik Tok NHS Dancing and this clapping on a Thursday evening at Eight o'clock every time , personally I had better things to do like "LIVE" then there is the super bowl and anll that Music award shit as well? and pweople Don't think there is anything WRONG? And of course the BIGGY is the switching on of "CERN" who's Emogi is "SHIVA" the God of Death and it's funny how all this SHIT has escalated since then?

It's all like the Nazi's and their pre WW2 search for a fake history and swords Spears and shit like that? well that's where we are NOW, and it is all probably being carried out by the same belief system as well?

Now where's that BOX, so I can put my Tin foil Hat away for now! Remember Knowldege is POWER, Ignorance is BLISS! for a while? Nuf said!

Jaguar_Media_Archives
Jaguar_Media_Archives 2 months ago

I'll be covering more on those topics in future videos

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Thomas Sheridan I first got interested in many years ago now via his study of the Psychopath. but finding he was far deeper than that the esoteric was sparked in me via him as well? we use Magick (with a K" every day, We write and we speak letters and number's all the time and they are all forms of "Sigil's". It's no accident that we "SPELL" words, that is exactly what we are doing (a Spell). The Word Grammar comes from the esoteric french of the3 "Gramuer" (Excuse the spelling)! which was a book of spells and Magick.

since Lock down I've been honing my rebirth of common sense and my personal "Intuition", this in itself is "Magick", because not following the brainwashed herd, and thinking for myself has meant this whole thing has not really affected me at all to date? not getting to involved in the false "Magick" of Tech has also honed my abilities and mind set. I don't have a Smartphone for example I refuse to have one. In the UK today the sheeple are trained like "Pavlov's Dog", to respond and put their lives on hold at a "ping" on their phone. so many fools have been pinged and reacted that Business is now concerned they will go out of business as many of their Staff are pinged en-mass?

Let me just say brainwashing is NOT "Magick". True Magick only works for the individual in my honest opinion? Have you checked out the Lesser Keys of Solomon?

Jaguar_Media_Archives
Jaguar_Media_Archives 2 months ago

Brainwashing is sorcery. I mention that in the video. They alter the human magickal state through sorcery rituals. Yeah I have but I don't plan on invoking the Els

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

i personally think it's all nonsense.

Jaguar_Media_Archives
Jaguar_Media_Archives 2 months ago

I personally disagree. But as men, we can agree to disagree