Hey Creators, we had a code issue that prevented uploads. We just took care of that and uploads should be working fine now. Let us know if any issues persists. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hubble Extreme Deep Field Pushes Back Frontiers of Time and Space. Scientist aimed it at a dead spac

Zerofucks
Zerofucks
Published on 29 Jul 2020 / In Science & Technology

This video explains how astronomers meticulously assembled mankind's deepest view of the universe from combining Hubble Space Telescope exposures taken over the past decade. Guest scientists are Dr. Garth Illingworth and Dr. Marc Postman.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 14 days ago

People can believe what they want . Go and see if you can find one photo of Earth there's Not One ! All of them are Artist Renditions ALL OF Them. And Most from the same artist . Take a close Look All of them Have different size Continents Others Have Researched This And The government will not answer why this is. ...

Zerofucks
Zerofucks 14 days ago

Not starting a pissing match as every contest on here seems to devolve into . You can buy a telescope and view different planets with your own eyes. They are all round. Gravity explains this. Earth is the one exception? No one has ever photographed a Flat Earth either. Which one makes more sense? The Moon is round. I can look up there and see it's round. Please provide some evidence for whatever theory you are presenting.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 14 days ago

@Zerofucks: Ya i dont want to start a pissing match either . And i have a good telescope and when you look at the moon or anything in space you see a flat surface you mind fills in the round on the other side just like when you look at a ball but in space you cant walk around and see if it's round or not ... I'm just saying there is no ( NO ) Photo's OF the EARTH That's All . So Go see If You can Find A Photo And If you Can Let Me Know I would like to See it . No Big Deal I Would Just Like To See One !

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 14 days ago

@Zerofucks: Hay Zero F.. Have you noticed Everyone seems to be short tempered . Quick to snap back ? Even on small silly things ? I have been seeing this happen all over . What do you think have you noticed this ?

Zerofucks
Zerofucks 14 days ago

@Bagoodman: Have you ever heard of Project Excelsior? Col. Joseph Kittinger went up in a balloon 120,000 feet on video and jumped. You can clearly see the curvature of the Earth. I'll post it.

Zerofucks
Zerofucks 14 days ago
Bagoodman
Bagoodman 14 days ago

@Zerofucks: I know this footage Please dont insult my intelligence everyone knows that footage and all footage is taken with a camera with a birds eye lens . ( a curved lens ) all long distant photos are curved . . Its what the eye see's ....... I will say this one more time Just find a PHOTO of the Earth . JUST ONE PHOTO. OK Brother ... its nothing to get mad about Just find a photo and show it to me and both of us will Know .

BigBrianUK
BigBrianUK 14 days ago

@Bagoodman: Explain the phases of the Moon without it being a sphere, you absolute horse's ASS!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 14 days ago

@BigBrianUK: Just from your screen name i can see your full of your self big brain a little Conceded don't you think ! ?.. Maybe Your trying to make up for a small Penis or something . ( JUST BUY A BIG TRUCK LIKE MOST SMALL DICK Men DO ) No Matter .. So I will throw the ball in your court . Look at all of the comments ! All I ask Was Find a photo of the Earth a real photo Not a artist Rendition ! ! The Government will not Answer Why this is . So a hum (( I clear my Throat )) big brain lol Find a real photo of the Earth and Get Back to me . After all you have a big brain you should be able to do this no problem Right !

Zerofucks
Zerofucks 13 days ago

@BigBrianUK: See! this is what always happens . He wanted to have a calm discussion and you bring in (you absolute horse's ASS!) Maybe present a case

Zerofucks
Zerofucks 13 days ago

I'm not insulting you intelligence. That being said present one photo of a flat Earth? I can watch the round Earth gradually eclipse the sun perfectly every time with my own eyes. Is the sun flat as well? Are all the planets just flat disks or is Earth the exception to the rule? I could post a hundred pictures and you would call them all fake so I don't see the need to post anything. What are the odds of all the planets lining up their position to appear round and all the satellites flying by them at different angles showing them round. Who gains by covering up the world is flat? If it's flat Ok, still gotta do the same shit I did yesterday.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 13 days ago

@Zerofucks: Ha Ha ha Hay Zero I don't think the Earth is flat . I never said That Lol I Just Don't know why they wont show us a real picture of our Earth That's all . So to be clear I DON'T Think the Earth's Flat . Have a good one Brother ! *** MGTOWMONKFOREVER***

BigBrianUK
BigBrianUK 9 days ago

@Bagoodman: You absolute dumb FUCK! My name IS Brian, I'm 6'4" tall, I live in the UK! Stand at the base of a tall building, look to your horizon in all directions. Now go to the top of that building, do the same thing again, see how you can see further in all directions from the top of the building, than from the base! That's because you're stood on a surface that curves in all directions. If you can't believe your own eyes, no photo or image will convince you. Also learn how to effing read!

BigBrianUK
BigBrianUK 9 days ago

Why should the Russians or Chinese back up a lie by the American government! Also Apollo 8 Earth rise. Blew the mind of everyone who seen it. But you don't have a mind!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 9 days ago

@BigBrianUK: Phuck Off Little Dick . Find a picture of the Earth Then talk . Until then Don't Try to get me mad Like the Weemon Do ! Stop the Feeelings And start a Intellectual Discussion . OK little Dick ! Ps... Cut out the soy BOY It may Help !

BigBrianUK
BigBrianUK 6 days ago

@Bagoodman: Don't try and come the intellectual superior you fucking dyslexic idiot! First apologise for fucking up my name and going on an incoherent and irrelevant tangent. No, so much for you intellectual superiority and honesty then. Want a picture of the Earth, Google the motherfucker. You live in a technological world built upon the exploitation of the Earth's natural resources, oil, gas, metals minerals, all of them are now found by either airborne or satellite survey, none of which, from any country report the Earth as being flat. These resources are found just where they are indicated on the surface of the spherical Earth. Believe the Earth is flat, stop using and believing in ALL the technological advancements that spring from it!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 6 days ago

@BigBrianUK: >>.........U.....Have .....2......Many.....FEEELINGS....LIKE .....A ...BITCH....A.....WEEMON...A.....GIRL.....I"M DONE WITH YOU LITTLE DICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zerofucks
Zerofucks 4 days ago

@Bagoodman: This discussion is a PERFECT example! Why can't people have a calm rational friendly discussion like you see those videos of English people having in their estates sitting around a fire drinking tea or a nice Scotch? EVERY fucking discussion on here.....

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 4 days ago

@Zerofucks: Hay Zero I Know this guy would not just talk he just wanted to call me name's ..If he would have taken the time to read all the post he would have seen that all i ask was to see a photo . That's all. I dont think the World is flat . And i didn't want to have words over it . i tossed some Mud back at him . Bu like i said in the post just back 3 lines or so. People just seem to want to start a fight over stupid thing's . It's not worth the time to fight over this stuff . I't silly . At least YOU have your head in a calm Decent place and just have a nice talk . Well you have a good one Brother its always nice to talk to you . *** MGTOWmonkFOREVER***

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 4 days ago

Zerofucks
Zerofucks 4 days ago

@Bagoodman: Yep. Nothing you did was like "FUCK YOU DUDE"! Conversations used to happen, minds used to be changed when a reasonable amount of evidence was presented. Now it's "You are a asshole because you think that."

Zerofucks
Zerofucks 14 days ago

The James Webb Space Telescope is going to blow everyone's mind.