How To Stop Pedestalizing Women

Jo The Philosopher
Published on 19 Jun 2021 / In Entertainment

⁣Like, Comment, Share, and Subscribe!

Email me at theakhtabweekly@gmail.com for topic suggestions!

Visit www.jothephilosopher.com for exclusive content!

Here are ways to support:

Patreon: www.patreon.com/jothephilosopher

Paypal: www.paypal.me/josiahakhtab

Cashapp: $JoThePhilosopher

Terry Rodbourn
Terry Rodbourn 1 month ago

I still won’t pick up a girl hitchhiking anymore! Sense guys were getting arrested that help them, look it up!

The Realist Philosopher

Just don't do it. Simple.

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 1 month ago

It's an honor to have you comment on my video, thank you!

The Realist Philosopher

@Jo The Philosopher: Thanks Jo. ;)

The Realist Philosopher

@The Realist Philosopher : You're invited to attend my liove podcast tomorrow Wed at 7pm Phoenix AZ time. The show is every Wed & Sat at 7pm MST. https://dlive.tv/TheRealist

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 1 month ago

@The Realist Philosopher : thanks for the invite

The Realist Philosopher

@Jo The Philosopher: No problem ;)

Bobby_Onii_Chan
Bobby_Onii_Chan 1 month ago

Trouble always starts with a simp pedistalizing a fefail...

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

women are Human Beings as you say? But they are Human Beings that have one lost their way and secondly don't want any help to find their way back. Because women cannot admit failure thought they fail far more often than MEN. Why? because they are trying to succeed in a MAN's world as a women. If they were to reboot as a women, then they would be set to succeed? but they just cannot see or do that? It's kind of being like someone with a bicycle trying to tell someone with a Ferrari how to fix a problem with a Ferrari? If they were to find someone else with a bicycle their input may well be valid? If you see my meaning?

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 1 month ago

I see what you mean. I'm not saying to acknowledge their bullshit. I'm say to treat them the same way you would treat any human being and not an object to be possessed. When you treat them as objects, the whole dynamic becomes transactional, which induces men into the trap of chasing and proving their value to women. When you treat women as people, you take them off that pedestal and you can deal with them from a position of power and authority. It doesn't matter if they don't respect you as that is subjective, what matters is that you have power and authority over your life and you don't let anyone run over you. This is about men, not women. Thanks for commenting!

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 1 month ago

I wish you could see the private Discord pages that I'm on. Just in the past few days, I actually proclaimed this exact 'non-stop women' accusation at a guy that was popular on this particular Discord thread. He just left the page and blocked me, because he could not handle hearing the truth.

I've noticed that a LOT, maybe the majority, of these guys calling themselves "Red Pill" or "MGTOW" are just overt or covert narcissists that are just spoiled children who can't get the blonde bimbo toy they really wanted. They cannot deal with rejection, so they obsess over women and post mainly about things that center around how terrible women are. When actually-true adherents of these philosophies begin to call for a little BALANCE in the blame game, these guys either disappear, or they go on the attack. They do exactly the same bullshit as the women they hate. Fucking idiots.

That's why I've noticed old creators like Kurama MGTOW and others have just retreated into their own enclaves and they want to weed out the bullshitters, children, and narcissists that pollute everywhere.

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 1 month ago

Yhup, it's about time we separate the men from the narcissists that want to be perpetual boys. This space is supposed to be about men recognizing their value and living life on their terms, not attacking women 24/7 and blaming the world for their misfortunes and not doing anything to change it. Salute to all the MGTOW content creators purging their channels and thanks for commenting.