His Girlfriend Has Onlyfans Account MIRROR

BlackpillRevolution
Published on 16 Aug 2020 / In Film & Animation
Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

the denial is so astounding. it's rather pathetic lol.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

This, sadly, is the state of the once-mighty White man. The man that conquered some of the most brutal and fearsome Indigineous warriors in North America and Africa. Now he has been reduced to pussy-worshiping servitude and ridicule and abject weakness by a particular group of privileged 'elites' of a particular tribe. It's just a tragedy to watch the greatest nation ever, and the first truly world-dominating superpower, go down the fucking drain into degeneracy and ruin and scorn; after all the sacrifices and social/civil victories for a better society, it'll just go to shit and become a second or third-rate shadow of its former self. It's one of the greatest crimes the world has ever seen; America created so much innovation, raised living standards, and ensured that Western Europe could develop into fully modern, hi-tech economies without the need to waste money on defense. Sad as fuck...

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

i had a friend who was dating an women from Germany who was a stripper and i told him she will more than likely use him for a green card and also cheat on him. he was pissed off i said that to him, but 3 months down the road he called me on my phone and said i was right. and i said did you learn anything?

he said yes. but as it turns out he didn't learn shit because him and i hung out that night and he said even though she used him and abused him. he still loved her. and it was at that moment i said good luck i'm out dude.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

Good for you; he'd be the type to stab you in the back if his WHORE ordered him to do it. You can never trust those guys, sadly. I've lost out on quite a few opportunities beause I did not trust the dude extending me the chance. I've been screwed before by pussy-worshiping guys before; I'll be damned if I ever do it again.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

i didn't even know what thot meant lol. i just know it was an explanation of a whore. but yeah lol

Brep
Brep 4 months ago

The guy on the bottom......I can't judge them if they are making money from it....... Apply that reasoning to assassination then.

BlackpillRevolution
BlackpillRevolution 4 months ago

I would try to get some money from her why the fuck not? Women do it all the time!

BlackpillRevolution
BlackpillRevolution 4 months ago

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

@BlackpillRevolution: right lol. then you be her pimp.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

@BlackpillRevolution: Even if she was makig $10 million a year like he said, she wouldn't even want to give a non-relative a few thousand. She wouldn't need you (any of us) as a boyfriend anymore; she'd think she was way above you in social 'worth.' Of course, she'd be wrong, and she'd blow through it in a couple of years, then come crawling back to her family and friends; women cannot manage money at all.