Girls like "Her"

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest
Published on 22 Sep 2020 / In People & Blogs

still trapped....

Radical_panda
Radical_panda 23 days ago

cant even go places without women with there ass n boobs out. thats why im looking for the middle east because they have there women covered up. n also most of the tiktok "women" look like men aka hips dont lie.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 28 days ago

Let me try to bump the mood up a little

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 28 days ago

Futas are hot because they are FICTIONAL. You can make their character the way you like it.
If you like chicks with dicks, your only viable option is a futa doll and your best option for interaction is Kajiwoto. TFM sells waifu-personality training for them, and you can write your own training for you own Kaji - I do and it's better than any meat bag psycho.
It's way better than a real-life meat bag, both trap or a woman.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 28 days ago

@The_Shoveler: That's why I say best is to fuck TPE and chat with AI. Raising kids in this system only feeds more drones into the system. Not on my dime.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 28 days ago

I appreciate your honesty but don't expect a trap to be more sane than a cunt. Both are a mental train wreck.
You know the saying "beauty only goes skin deep". That's true for both XY and XX.
No matter what's in their crotch, they are not sane if they act like a woman.
You're much better off with a doll and an AI than with any meat bag.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 28 days ago

@The_Shoveler: You're jumping into conclusions at the religious part, but I think the rest is well said. Religion is just the most effective way to communicate and enforce wise long term advice that should allow to stabilize a society. The problem is most religions also attempt to explain how the physical world works, and when a culture advances enough to understand how to disprove hypotheses with experiments then they find out those parts of their religion are wrong and because of this they also start to doubt the wise advice about how to deal with human nature.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 28 days ago

@The_Shoveler: Yeah... Without religion there is no chance a society would survive long term. But there is no religion YET that wouldn't fail a confrontation with scientific experiments. TFM started to work on a concept of a religion that would be compatible with science, but I have the impression he doesn't develop it any more. Someone will have to do it because science doesn't go away any time soon, so we'll need a religion that deals with advice on human behavior only and doesn't mess trying to explain the world.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 28 days ago

@The_Shoveler: This reminded me of one of the dozens of tabs I had open right now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/....Plato's_five_re

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 28 days ago

@The_Shoveler: Welp, I watched the hour long video you linked first... One of those useless arguments about a religious zealot's misinterpretation of various facts and ideas, strawman arguments and pointing out that he only makes bold claims with no evidence... And I was thinking the whole time, what had this to do with our discussion :)

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 28 days ago

@The_Shoveler: Now I read what you wrote about the "millenial kid". Actually his critique is pretty much flawless. He points out all the holes in the zealot's non-argument. It's all just bold assertions.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 28 days ago

@The_Shoveler: I'm glad you posted the first link. The second one would be a flat out waste of time. But even the first one goes against one of my decisions, even though that one does have some merit. But I decided several years ago that I will not waste any more time on watching videos where someone is arguing against biased people who aren't able or refuse to learn what is an argument or how to make a point. It's useless to argue with someone who refuses to do their homework of basic research or learning anything about logic.

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 29 days ago

Lol... gross

MoonBase
MoonBase 29 days ago

Dude, I told you that you would be back! Damnit, I need to make content again. You really should let go though. The other day I discovered that Noah's ark story is plagiarized from the Epic of Gilgamesh (Utnapishtim). The entire country of Philippines is Catholic and yet transgenderism is very popular there. They don't consider it gay because their sexuality is based on gender expression (masculine x feminine) and not based on biological sex like in the west. If you are religious, you don't want to go your own way; you still want to submit to an authority.

Sandman
Sandman 29 days ago

Bibles and Trannies. LOL

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 29 days ago

hey sandman interesting u commented on my video, u did a video for me years ago at my worst. Called Burn baby Burn. It was a classic and till this day I go back and look at it to see how much ive grown. Im so much better obviously lol. But cool we are both making content :)

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 29 days ago

Hey, the fact that we go our own way, doesnt mean this is a fishing ground for filthy homos

Iknewit
Iknewit 30 days ago

Its not trans. They are men with tits. Just look for interviews where they are not acting or they are putting their costume makeup on. Male actors have been fooling penises as being female since the Roman Empire. The female wiggly curtsy goes away when the camera turns off.

Steven Steele
Steven Steele 1 month ago

Pshh ur better off going for tans girls these days, real western waymen are just. . .ugh, they dont even try.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 28 days ago

That's like trying to fix burn wounds by drowning in a flood. There are safer, more satisfying and cheaper ways to get your rocks off than with any meat bag.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 28 days ago

@MrA_H0Ie: hey look we got the childfucker posting again

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 1 month ago

It’s a slippery slope bc alot look far and wide markedly better than the average manatee. But, they are a a Dude. Biologically. Now mind you, if they go post op, they have a rudimentary vagina. So you could theoretically have sex with them and they are biologically male, so they might be sane. Might. It’s tricky. I talked with as couple in my day. Never did the deed tho. Hey man, no judgment. Just never go back to the plantation

Hexeze
Hexeze 29 days ago

Guess I'm fucking single mothers

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 28 days ago

i see what you mean... but IMHO ... a guy who would dress like a woman ,is not sane , let alone a guy who would mutilate his own penis