Females Ask: "Me or the PS5?"

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest
Published on 19 Oct 2020 / In People & Blogs

JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/tsnUvwz

Females Ask: “Me or the PS5?”

Topic Timestamps
0:00 The Bird App
0:09 Intro
1:28 The Rules
2:37 No. 1
4:50 No. 2
5:57 No. 3 (L)
6:13 No. 4 UWU Gamer Gorl
7:10 No. 5 Damn B*tch, You Live Like This????
8:02 No. 6
9:33 No. 7 That Gonna Be a No from Me Dawg
10:08 No. 8
10:41 No. 9 You Never Know
11:13 No. 10 Cashapp in Bio lol
11:50 Her💖
13:43 (BONUS) Kid Talkin About Me in Discord lmao

Very Important News Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEnhT7cHTOY&list=PLWXczVCaoGsE_A1XHZ0JLFkywK5ZZtbXr
Thanks for watching! Leave a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed! Connect with me here:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/dyingfood
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dyingfood
Epic Games Support-A-Creator Code: dyingfood

Outro Song: Otis McDonald – “As Long as You Love Me” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ3cugXk6rw

Graphics by John Silva:

#dyfo

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Toki
Toki 1 month ago

The two girls pictured in thumbnail are all makeup. Whoever created these cards rushed it. The curves are off. Not fit enough, not enough fem muscles for me. The socks are silly. I prefer plate mail bikinis and that sort of thing. Something a useful woman would wear instead of Hello Kitty socks. With dry skin and is that fake hair on the middle one? Eyelashes are fake, might as well go 100% fake with waifus. On PC of course. Perhaps the most unattractive thing a woman can do IMO is own a smartphone. I bet that idiot paid $200+ for that plastic outer case. I feel bad for that latex. Really holding in the hog meat there.

Toki
Toki 1 month ago

Neither. I'll take a PC with Honey Select instead of an overpriced Soyny with massive censorship to appease feminists.

Fangs13
Fangs13 1 month ago

so let's see here bruh ..
first image a whore with her butt sticking out , PS5
second image another whore who i never heard of, with ground flat tits, and just her butt hanging out, a whore who is nothing but a hanging butt , PS5 wins again
third image an over-sized butt with a whore added on top of it, PS5 wins.
4th image .... you should have called this video (my butt or PS5) and i will always choose PS5, because butts make me vomit. and PS5 makes me smile.
5th image.. too flat and that tan is disgusting, enjoy your skin cancer alone , PS5.
6th image, i'll choose ZERO nights with you, and a permanent PS5, you aren't even worth looking at!
7th image, so you are 2 thirds a butt, and 1 third a human ... PS5 , goodbye butt!
8th image, there is nothing here to see ... PS5 graphics look much better, PS5!
9th image, you look like a professional prostitute, the skintight shorts and the intentionally exposed midriff, i doubt even you still own a hymn, but PS5 will always remain a virgin until you get your own console, find yourself another pimp, PS5.
10 image, you already look overused, and you already look like your body count is too much as is, and your rack looks already flat, trying to force it to show with your top that is even smaller than your size, find yourself another pimp .. PS5 i choose you.

for you out of 10 you kept 2, what a simp , for me i kept 10 PS5s and i wouldn't accept it any other way!
humans women can all go back to the hell they were born from, a PS5 is more loyal and faithful to you, and she'll always accept you!
human women.. fuck off you are defeated!

Metal_X
Metal_X 1 month ago

these fucking useless talentless whores have nothing but their looks which will deteriorate faster than a bucket of chicken at oprahs... PS5 all the way... maybe some beeeeer, dont you worry my beeeer Ill always be right heeeere.... these hoes aint shit and it is unfair that there are people with legit talent out there cant buy a place to live and these whores get showered with money for nothing...

Fangs13
Fangs13 1 month ago

without even playing the video i auto choose ps5
you are asking me between a butt and a PS5?! PS5 and you can fuck off!

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 1 month ago

Without even listening, i can say the PS5 will stay around longer, cost less money and give less grief. Plus it can’t her pregnant, give birth to another PS5 ( which is a minus because you could sell it online), and take you to family gaming court. Plus you don’t have to worry about the PS5 giving you an STI because it has a little side action with a Chad.
PS5 for the win

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 1 month ago

ye brother! yeah Id rather learn a skill or play on linux than get a GF :) how u liking the mirror uploads. im busy working on my life and wanted to still keep the channel going. ill be doing a life update soon this week if i can LOL

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 1 month ago

@SaintEvrest: I’m bring into writing fiction. I’m realizing that women as a whole is a terrible time investment. It is a perishable commodity with a terrible shelf life. I’m digging the content. I’ll hit you up on chat

SaintEvrest