ENTIRE Stadiums Continue To CHANT "F**K JOE BIDEN"! Meanwhile Trump Gets STANDING OVATION!

KEEPER

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anticuck
Anticuck 1 month ago

No , no ! you got it wrong they were cheering some guy named Brandon

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 month ago

it's funny ppl actually think this.

Creampieminator
Creampieminator 4 months ago

this is one of the reasons I dont support/follow these wussies posting videos in youturd. they are fucking pussies! self moderated morons ! yeah yeah, you are awaken ? you are red pilled ? so get the fuck out youtube and stop censoring you own videos morons !

bigintol03
bigintol03 4 months ago

Getting kicked off Jew Tube for my "opinions" was the BEST thing that ever happened to me!

sauger1001
sauger1001 4 months ago

@bigintol03: I'll probably never catch Undead Chronic (his channel was "suspended/kicked out" at least 15x), but SueTube took me out 4x so far, for "Bullying/Haaate speech". I never uploaded videos to a "channel", and don't even use the app anymore. I just watch videos or post comments through Brave browser. I'm sure number 5 is right around the corner.

bigintol03
bigintol03 4 months ago

@sauger1001: I never posted any content to Jew Tube either...my comments alone got me kicked off! lol

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 3 months ago

@bigintol03: JewTube did their own Kristallnacht on anybody who was clearly NOT a Shabbos Goy. It all went down under Trump's watch so, it just shows that Trump was all lip service to Teh Sheeple who believed in him.

bigintol03
bigintol03 3 months ago

@InfiniteMushroom: Eh...as much as I hate to say it, Jewtube is a private company, they can do what they want, you can't blame Trump for that!

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 3 months ago

@bigintol03: Private companies are subject to all kinds of civil rights laws and I'd say 99% of people don't know what Civil Rights are vs. Real Rights.. Used to be that banks and insurance companies could redline certain areas as bad risks and wouldn't lend to them. Private clubs used to be able to select their members based on sex, race, and religion. Private companies used to be able to discriminate in hiring based on race, sex, religion, etc. JEWTube's "private" status gives them NO legal protection. JEWTube's protection is that it is JEWISH. The same Civil Rights idols that everybody must bow to should also be imposed upon JEWTube for squelching freedom of speech, which is heavily based on the Protected Classes paradigm. If JEWTube is allowed to defy the (((CIVIL RIGHTS GODS))), then the entire Civil Rights paradigm must collapse in a heap of ruins and be repealed. I'd be O.K. with repealing ALL Civil Rights laws going back to 1964.

bigintol03
bigintol03 3 months ago

@InfiniteMushroom: Good point...and so would I!!!

sauger1001
sauger1001 4 months ago

9:20. There's a very informative video on Brighteon, describing (imo) the REAL father of Hussein Obama. As a native Chicagoan, and remembering bits and pieces of stories my father, who worked for departments in Cook County and later State of Illinois from the '60s (he retired in '91), told me growing up, after watching parts of that video, it made perfect sense why Obama spent so much of his time here in Chicago, as well as why most blacks, except my family, tend to lean more left. He was fulfilling "The Dreams Of His Real Father", who was NOT Barack Obama Sr. BTW. I'm sure some here already knew that. Others can check it out for yourselves.

sauger1001
sauger1001 4 months ago

0:08. The Meme Of The Day, after his butt was wiped.

Generationless
Generationless 4 months ago

LMAO!!

Grin_Reaper
Grin_Reaper 4 months ago

No one with a working brain actually believes Americans voted that senile old man into the White House.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 3 months ago

It doesn't matter what We Teh Sheeple believe. All that matters is what goes into the Official Archives for future reference. (((THEY))) know that the masses have the attention span of a goldfish and (((THEY))) can and will erase everything on the internet that does not conform to the Jew World Order agenda. The few books that can be had will be mostly Romance novel trash for women and other useless books. Books that are contrary to the Jew Mind Virus will be regarded as contraband and the propaganda will convince the Sheeple to call the cops and impose the Baker Act on you.