Chrisitan MGTOW? (White/Pink Pill?)

chinnyyt
chinnyyt
Published on 23 Feb 2021 / In Entertainment

⁣Chrisitan MGTOW? (White/Pink Pill?)

BlindSwordMaster
BlindSwordMaster 7 days ago

Hi Chinnyyt, pretty good video, I agree with Username though a bit more scripting would help get the message across better. I am new to your content and so my comments may be moot if this is an older video (you may be scripting your videos now etc...) but I wanted to voice my appreciation as well as add some constructive critique. I really enjoyed your video about Count Doku too so keep up the great work.

chinnyyt
chinnyyt 7 days ago

Username
Username 8 days ago

Good idea for a video, needs developing. Maybe script it next time so you have your thoughts together. Keep up the good work.

chinnyyt
chinnyyt 8 days ago

aight thanks for the feeback

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

Oh - to have a gaping anus or man pussy, just like Jesus and his 12 boy friends in low earth orbit!

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 10 days ago

There are 40 authors of the books of the Bible

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 10 days ago

Can you imagine someone continuing a book that long besides the dictionary? 40 Authors spanning a period of 1500 years. Not all of it is bullshit.

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 10 days ago

How many fucking movies have 1500 years worth of sequels? That i'd love to see.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 10 days ago

And you wonder why I down voted you, and unsubscribed you? Then you texted me back all butt hurt because she didn’t like what I did. Everyone has their own views. MGTOW is what it says it is. And if you can’t respect others for their religion, need to look at yourself.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 11 days ago

A celibate single Christian woman that dates is almost an oxymoron. When I was in relationships with Christian women, after a few dates, they wanted sex. As a strong Christian man, I knew that that is called fornication.
Women do not have the moral fortitude or compass to be pure and righteous in their life. Maybe that is why historically that women stayed under their fathers care until they were handed off to a suitable husband. Women by themselves are not capable of staying pure until they marry.
I limited how much dating I did because most of these women I saw were either not really strong Christians, or they were messed up. Mainly I limited getting into a relationship because I was focused on a career and standing on my own feet.

For a man to live a strong committed Christian life is like the biggest turn off to women. If a man is totally committed to Christ and following God, that guy will become invisible to women.
Christian women sleep around about the same as the average secular woman
Christian women do not want the pure committed Christian male. Honestly, they want a Christian that meets the triple 6, and is the devil in the bedroom. That is the type of Christian guy they want.
Living a celibate Christian life is very MGTOW. A Christian life is supposed to be celibate, if a person is single. That is consistently taught throughout the Bible. People since they are imperfect, are not consistently celibate and they sin.
MGTOW Is awesome because it shows the true nature of women, and what the current dating and marriage situation is.

chinnyyt
chinnyyt 10 days ago

tru

A_Shot_of_Whiskey
A_Shot_of_Whiskey 11 days ago

Yes, Christian MGTOW is possible. Jesus was a MGTOW. Paul was a MGTOW. Jonah was more than likely MGTOW. There is no command for individuals to get married or they'll be damned to Hell, so the basic idea is acceptable.

CatFoodMillionaire
CatFoodMillionaire 11 days ago

Don't apologize for being you.
The reason Youtube got big was because ordinary people could show truth(all forms, DIY etc.) on the platform. It was not the gaslighting, sanitized platform the MSM was.

chinnyyt
chinnyyt 10 days ago

tyty

©$€H$ŽŁØ√@'KŽ€'

Sunrise Hoodie, bro.

chinnyyt
chinnyyt 11 days ago

i saw your comment haaha

©$€H$ŽŁØ√@'KŽ€'

@chinnyyt: not a lot of people read comments on all platforms, kudos to you! I mean it, a lot of content creators can't be bothered.

chinnyyt
chinnyyt 11 days ago

np

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 12 days ago

So very true and then they turn it around and do as they please. As a kid grew up going to different churches and the church leaders were having sex with people outside their marriages and the preacher's daughters were competing with deacon's daughtersover who could bang the most dicks in the back of the church during sermons.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 11 days ago

Some churches really go weird when it comes to what their Christianity is. Growing up going to church like that is..... like wow, that’s messed up. Probably would’ve been best if your parents decide to go to a different type of church. But they may not of known what was going on. Stuff happens.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 11 days ago

@Freeatlast: Pentecostal, Baptist, Lutheran, and others people use the trust of faith to do vile things beware those who tell how holy they are before they ask for money.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 11 days ago

When I was doing an internship, I went to the small Baptist Church. There was one hot little gal about 18/19 years old.. I was talking up with her and looking at a chance to possibly go out with her. Turns out she was going out with some bad boy felon, and she got pregnant. All at once she started showing interest in me and wanted to go out on dates. Something said don’t do it. The year and a half later I found out she had some kid and married some cuck. Dodge that bullet. Guess I was before paternity test existed.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 10 days ago

@Hammerhead69: con men come in all shapes and sizes. Excellent comment.