Australia becomes a laughing stock: boys forced to apologise for their gender at Victorian school

Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive)
Published on 28 Mar 2021 / In News & Politics

⁣Hello monks and spunks,

Menace Media here reporting for our first news article of 2021. The following stream is inspired by Strong Successful Male channel's channel for its coverage of this topic. I've included a link in the description box as well as a link to the original article.

Strong Successful Male: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjZxL4rIjvM

Original Article: https://thepostmillennial.com/....young-male-students-

Please leave your comments down below

~ Libertas. Virtus. Justitia ~

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

Men and boys must learn the art of fiery rhetoric and learn to openly defy the JEWISH FILTH that is demonizing them.
If the flip side of the story ever happened (girls forced to apologize for false rape allegations, hypergamy, and lack of loyalty), you KNOW that the JEW MEDIA would go crazy. The (((ENEMY))) has created a vast lexicon and perverse language set that gives instant rhetorical firepower to its feminist beneficiaries while spiritually disarming men of all stripes. White Men in particular.

Men have to show their boys how to destroy JEWS, with full knowledge of who (((THEY))) are, and unleash fiery rhetoric that scorches the souls of rebellious females. Show me a Bible and I'll show you a trash can to throw it in. That book has destroyed White civilization and emasculated countless men and boys. It carries the seeds of the (((TARES))) within and that Book is used to protect the (((TARES))) as they encroach, grow, and choke out the White Wheat.

Francis_UD
Francis_UD 1 month ago

Um... Dude. Gotta point it out that you might not have actually read the Bible I assume?

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

@Francis_UD: I am very well versed in the Bible. It's all in how is it USED and it is all too useful to (((THOSE))) who are willing to use it - particularly against Whites. Remember, it is a JEWISH compilation and has only JEWISH books. It is somewhat like a huge legislation bill that is being presented. It is loaded with verbiage and legalese but, it's primary purpose (poison pill) is buried deep inside. The Bible is loaded with stories and other verbiage but, the Poison Pill for us is Jesus's Sermon on the Mount. "Love your enemies" and "turn the other cheek" and letting the Tares grow up with the Wheat together are the Poison Pills that have destroyed nations and kingdoms before us and are destroying us right now. I believe I can point out that you only know the Bible as your Jewdeo-Xtian teachers have taught you and they, themselves, are brainwashed.

Francis_UD
Francis_UD 1 month ago

How about the New Testament? As far as I know it's written in Greek and not fully Jewish. Don't you realise that all people are under the power of sin? Romans 3:9

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

@Francis_UD: Why consider the Bible at all? Old or New Testament? A universal sin means nothing if everybody has it. What matters are the sins against one's own people, tribe, and kin. Whites, and only Whites, are being demonized for not enthusiastically submitting to Jewish slavery and race mixing ourselves out of existence with the Jews' pets. The brown hordes of the Earth.

Francis_UD
Francis_UD 1 month ago

Apparently you need to read more. Man.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

@Francis_UD: I've read plenty but, more importantly, I've read the right things. I also read lots of stuff from the (((ENEMY))) just to see what (((THEY))) are saying among themselves (when the Goyim aren't around). If this is all news to you, then you need to read more.

ancientredpill
ancientredpill 1 month ago

So were the FUCKTARD FEMINISTS who forced the boys to apologize for being boys (their gender) fired for their blatant sexual prejudice. The parents of all the boys in the school should transfer their sons to another school that does not pull this kind of shit.

Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive)

Not sure man. I'm not in the same state as that school

DruidVW
DruidVW 1 month ago

Disgusting.

Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive)

Truth man!

Grin_Reaper
Grin_Reaper 1 month ago

I can confirm that the state of Victoria has been taken over by radical leftists and this type of incident wouldn't be uncommon. The school has apologized over what they did but I expect they will try something similar in the future. Not a good time to be a boy, I hate to say.

Grin_Reaper
Grin_Reaper 1 month ago

P.S. It's good to bump into a fellow Australia mgtow.

Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive)

@Grin_Reaper: Thank you for the follow up. Apart from this issue the world is preodminantly focused on Evergreen. It's like they want to provoke something. There's a few Aussie MGTOWs around man. If you use discord, I could patch you in with a few

Grin_Reaper
Grin_Reaper 1 month ago

@Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive): I would appreciate that, although I'm a bit skeptical of Discord ever since they nuked TFM's channel.

Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive)

@Grin_Reaper: I know man. I have heard the reason why this happened though

SPECTRE
SPECTRE 1 month ago

Rememebr what McGregor said...I APOLOGIZE TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY :D

gchase
gchase 1 month ago

The boys should all stand and say.
I'm sorry... that you are such a bitch!

Francis_UD
Francis_UD 1 month ago

Bravo!

ancientsea
ancientsea 1 month ago

I understand why the Contemporary Marxist absolutely ''hate'' the Classics. The ancients wrote very often about female desire to pre-occupy life with, 'themselves' and destroy any opposition obstructing this object of desire. The MGTOW call it " hypergamy"....I call it '' having it ALL your way". No worries mate, I know you Aussies are far to ''cunt'' to know how to be a good man.

Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive)

I know what hypergamy is, I've been in the manosphere since 2016

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 1 month ago

Heart breaking ain't it. Boys have nothing to apologize for. These young Men are not to be branded with what ever these rank prostitutes are trying to push.

Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive)

Exactly man! Confessing for crimes comitted elsewhere and in another time. Outside of a criminal court without due process. Makes one wonder where things are heading

SPECTRE
SPECTRE 1 month ago

same shit when they put boys on medication in usa just because they behave like boys.

Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive)

@SPECTRE : facts

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

We're past "heart break." We need to be in full rage mode! Learning the art of fiery rhetoric and maximum defiance. If Australian males have to befriend a Muslim jihadi to learn how to fight back and never apologize, then so be it. Might even have to play dirty and get these filthy JEW bastards to tip their hand and say something vaguely anti-Islamic or that would insult their prophet Muhammad. THEN you can go to a mosque and tell them that the Victorian school system openly insults the Prophet Muhammad and let them punish the school board! The Australian police can't touch them so, enlist the Muslims if you have to.