ANNOUNCEMENTS: The MGTOW Archive & I will no longer be on bitchute

Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive)
Published on 26 Nov 2020 / In Other

Hello everyone,

In the coming months, I will be uploading about 100 GB worth of manosphere content, movies, audiobooks, and other content to this channel. Since YouTube censorship is ramping up and Bitchute has been having issues with videos that were uploaded a year aho. I will be uploading more content here. Especially 55 to 60 GB worth of classical manosphere content. This is one last hurrah.

Likewise, I will be streaming less and focusing more on my book projects and other ventures.

Thank you all who have supported the show so far,

~ Jaguar Media ~

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 2 months ago

hi hi :) hope your doing good :D

Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive)

Hi! All is good man!

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

I last used bitchute in August. The writing was on the wall then.

Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive)

Yeah dude. The site was okay but as a platform it had its bugs and was very under-funded. Streaming services are the base minimum now for newer platforms. Not to mention platforms being decentralised rather than peer to peer now. Plus personally, Bitchute has too many trolls now. It's become jsut as toxic at YT

acelaken
acelaken 2 months ago

Let’s just hope all those QANON morons don’t come over here for the love of god pray they dont

Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive)

@acelaken: Fucking aye man!

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

@acelaken: I call them Qtards.

acelaken
acelaken 2 months ago

@Jaguar Media (News & Archive): I am already starting to see them come over with their bullshit it started with no fap with a bitchute QANON larp tradcon belief and now we’re starting to see great reset fearmongering nonsense none of this matter if WE the ones in this community build and actual community which I plan to do. Buy land and tell them all to fuck off with our amassed guns and defense systems. We will need to be near metropolitan I know why the orthodox choose cities it’s because no military will destroy the city to stop your growth

Username
Username 2 months ago

Aussie. Yay.

Jaguar_Media_Archives (News & Archive)

Aussies unite man!