Airplane freakout: Woman hits man for staring at other women | New York Post

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest
Published on 22 Nov 2020 / In Film & Animation

A crazed airplane passenger threw a laptop at her boyfriend's head on a packed jet - enraged at him looking at other women. A viral video watched more than 4 million times caught the expletive-filled fight between the couple as other American Airlines passengers pulled awkward faces trying to avoid the craziness.

The New York Post is your source for breaking news, news about New York, sports, business, entertainment, opinion, real estate, culture, fashion, and more.

Catch the latest news here: https://nypost.com/
Follow The New York Post on:
Twitter - https://twitter.com/nypost
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NYPost

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Wolf178
Wolf178 3 days ago

My ex egg doner wonce pulled the honda accord out of the drive way. Pointed it at the neighbors house started revving the engine , flashing the high beams, and screaming. Why, these neighbors kept letting their little dog shit by the mail box. She and they are black I'm Puerto Rican. I wanted to walk out there and yank the keys out of the ignition, but I knew she might run me over in her fit of rage. Wasn't even a big deal to me. Our dog shat all over the back yard

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 3 days ago

OMG :(

ANewPathmaker
ANewPathmaker 4 days ago

My friend has a girlfriend like her.
He took his girlfriend to watch a boxing math in Texas (he is from Oregon) just for one night. But while watching the pre-fights, before the main fight, his girlfriend got in a fight with another girl in the stands - getting both him and his girlfriend thrown out. He didn't get to watch the main fight he paid for, and he waisted his money on airline tickets. He flew home disappointed. Unfortunately my friend is still blue-pilled and is still with her. Lol. He is stuck in the matrix.

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 4 days ago

:( OOF

Bobtheman1991
Bobtheman1991 5 days ago

My first ex was just like her._.Glad I got rid of her!!!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 7 days ago

Men It's the 21 century ( women are the same as Men ) It's the Law ! If someone hit's you turn and defend yourself ! I have a shit load of ATT's let them work it out . Man or a Woman it's the same They earned the right to get hit back just as if they were a Man ! Done Deal .

Fangs13
Fangs13 7 days ago

okay! that is RECORDED physical ASSAULT! the whore slapped him on the head, he should have punched her in the face. she doesn't get to get away with physical public assault!

Fangs13
Fangs13 7 days ago

he looks at other women, and she turns her moth into an open sewage filled with feces!
i hope she dumped him, because he deserves a normal human being, not a facial anus that shits and speaks in feces.

LoboBlanco